Can other classes I’ve completed be applied toward my GRI?
Outside continuing education credit may not be applied towards obtaining the CA GRI designation. In order to maintain the quality of the CA GRI designation and to insure that a student accumulates a certain body of knowledge, each student must complete all of the GRI courses offered by PRI and taught by a member of our State Faculty.
Do I have to complete ALL the classes listed on the GRI program?
All 14 courses must be successfully completed in order to receive GRI credit for each course. The 14 courses are offered in 12 sessions. Course 100 and 101 are taught in one day, as are courses 102 and 104. GRI courses may be done in any order and in any CA GRI location. The CA GRI program consists of the following 14 courses:
- 100 Agency Relationships, Duties and Disclosures
- 101 Ethics, Professional Conduct and Legal Aspects
- 102 Trust Fund Management
- 104 Fair Housing
- 105 Legal Issues
- 106 Money Making Strategies for Success
- 107 Technology Applications in Real Estate
- 108 GRI Risk Management
- 109 Residential Real Estate Finance
- 110 Marketing, Financing and Managing Commercial Properties
- 111 Investment Property Analysis
- 112 Environmental Concerns, Construction Overview & Land Use
- 113 Real Property, Tax and Exchanging
- 114 Essential Concepts of the C.A.R Residential Purchase Agreement